Most Popular Questions
Approximately 75% of what we sell comes from Sri Lanka, with a lot of handmade items. The remaining 25% is sourced from India, Thailand and Indonesia.
We will send a confirmation email as soon as your order is dispatched. As our team is small there may be some delays during busy periods but we always strive to dispatch asap.
We will send you a confirmation email as soon as your order has been dispatched which will include a delivery tracking number. You will then be able to track your order through the carrier website (DHL)
The cost of delivering your order will be calculated automatically, depending on the weight and size of your order.
Orders can be amended or cancelled so long as they have not been dispatched. Please confirm your changes or cancelation by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, all orders are insured to their full value, so if there is an issue with your order, please contact us and we will send a replacement order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, send it back to us and we will issue a full refund. However, we do require notification of a return within 48 hours of your order being delivered.
Currently we only have one retail store, and that is in Galle Fort, Galle.
We can produce a customised item for you – however this would be on a non-returnable, non-refundable basis. For further details, please contact email@example.com