PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information shared on KK Boutique is publicly accessible on the website. The submission of your personal information implies your consent over transfer & storage of these information on our servers. When you visit KK Boutique, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Following are the types of personal information collected & stored by KK Boutique
- Email address, contact information & (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
- User sign-in data, statistics on page views, traffic to & from KK Boutique and response to advertisements
- Other information, including users’ IP address & standard web log information
WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “Pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Personal information of users will be used to:
- Provide you a personalized service with continuous improvements
- Resolve disputes, collect fees & troubleshoot problems
- Facilitate safe trading & enforce our policies
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our services
Improve our services & inform users about services & updates
- Communicate marketing & promotional offers according to your preferences
- To activate additional valued-added services for users as described at the point of collecting information
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any listings placed through KK Boutique (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). In addition, we may use this device information to remarket/re-target you in our digital marketing campaigns, according to the advertising policies of Google and Facebook.
Under any circumstances KK Boutique doesn’t sell or rent users’ personal information to gain commercial benefits from third parties or any other marketing related motives without receiving explicit consent from users. We may disclose certain details of user profiles to respond to legal obligations & demands, effectively enforce our policies, to resolve conflicts in the event of rights violation & to ensure safety & privacy of involved parties. Security
KK Boutique is committed to leverage on high-end safety features & utilize best-in-class security measures (encryption, passwords, physical security) to safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access & disclosure. All personal information will remain private except for those that you consent to disclose.
It’s strictly prohibited to disclose others’ contact details through KK Boutique service. In the event you violate national laws of your country of residence & or the terms & conditions of the use of the service, you forfeit your privacy rights over your personal information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Meta Pixel for Facebook and Instagram to do targeted advertising based on your behavior on the website, Facebook, and Instagram. You can read more about how Facebook uses your personal information here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/businesstools?ref=fbb-improving-transparency- sharing-facebook-pixel
You can control your privacy settings on Facebook ad platforms here: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. In addition, we may use this device information to remarket/re-target you in our digital marketing campaigns, according to the advertising policies of Google and Facebook.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”)
- Educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online- advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en- us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
To delete your user account and data, please send an email to our customer support at *email address* and your request will be processed and completed within 2 to 5 business days. In the case that you decide to sign-up again after the deletion of the old account, there will not be any link or identifying features between your new account and with the old account.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.